CNA Daily News - Vatican

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Review of St Paul Apostle ⛪ Westwood L.A. 12/26/21

I'd give it more stars 🌟 if they could do something about the homeless unbeliever who hangs out during mass. I would welcome an unbeliever for sure if they're not a jerk but if they're going to be a jerk and I mean they use the mass for their own self-serving purposes having nothing to do with believing in Jesus Christ. 

This guy is a real jerk. He hangs out by the door and glares at you if he doesn't approve of you to such an extent that I WON'T go there anymore IF he's there. So I'll stop in every year and see if he's still there and IF he is I wait another year. He is definitely an unbeliever but the priests allow him to be the boss in the back 👎. 

This time I've been gone for two years because of covid and I just came back again today 12/26/21 & he actually saw me coming and stood in front of the door like he was the bouncer or something. So I did an about-face and walked back to my car and drove off.  I'll go to St Martin of Tours  ⛪ instead. & I can assure you I'm not the only one he drives away.